Being a student, I would like to know more about Benefits of ERP
Here is a quick look at the ERP Benefits
To say in short, ERP systems integrate all business management functions, including planning, inventory/materials management, engineering, order processing, manufacturing, purchasing, accounting and finance, human resources, and more.
ERP software programs are being developed and updated all the time. There are different types of ERP software brands available in the market, but companies must choose the right ERP system to suit their needs. India’s leading web-based ERP solution provider eresource ERP even offer mobile capabilities so that you can always have a finger on the pulse of your business activities.
The biggest advantage of an ERP system is with its real time capabilities and the ability to see what is going on with your company as it happens. It is handy when you deal with high volume of business process. With an ERP system, your company will never have inventory shortages or wasted time spent transferring files.
An ERP system provides the solid operational backbone. The system enables the Manufacturers and distributors to function promptly, which will able to improve the volume of production and fulfillment of orders while reducing costs. By optimizing manufacturing and distribution operations with ERP, the companies are also be able to focus on new business opportunities.
Here is a quick look at the benefits the ERP system has to offer:
- Streamlining processes and workflows with a single integrated system.
- Reduce redundant data entry and processes and in other hand it shares information across the department.
- Establish uniform processes that are based on recognized best business practices
- Improved workflow and efficiency
- Improved customer satisfaction based on improved on-time delivery, increased quality, shortened delivery times
- Reduced inventory costs resulting from better planning, tracking and forecasting of requirements
- Turn collections faster based on better visibility into accounts and fewer billing and/or delivery errors
- Decrease in vendor pricing by taking better advantage of quantity breaks and tracking vendor performance
- Track actual costs of activities and perform activity based costing
- Provide a consolidated picture of sales, inventory and receivables