Established in 1993, Venco Imtiaz Construction Co. is a multinational corporation significantly operating in the Middle East, south Asia and North America. The company’s expertise include; Engineering Services, Turnkey Construction Solutions, Infrastructure Development, Industrial Facilities and K-Span Pre -Engineered Buildings.
VICC diversely employs more than 4,500 people around the world making us one of the leading construction companies in those regions. Our strength lies in our ability to cultivate innovative, practical solutions for our clients.
By combining our vast experience and ISO Certified Management System, the company constantly enhance their capabilities in line with market forces in the global construction industry. Having their operational branches in USA, UAE, China and Afghanistan, they are capable of mobilizing their resources in the most strategic locations around the world. VICC diversely employs a team of 4,500 professionals and skilled manpower around the world, making us one of the most competent construction companies in the region.
- Engineering & Design
- Project Management
- Procurement and Logistics
- Construction Materials & Water Testing
The decision to implement eresource nfra Construction ERP system for the company was taken after continues evaluation of number of ERP systems Currently the company operations are managed with various software applications such as QuickBooks for accounts, Primavera for Project Management and rest of the functions are managed on MS Excel.
With the volume of the project works that are under progress in various countries and locations the company was in badly need of a suitable ERP system that could take care of their each and every operational process. Apart from the quality of module functions what made eresource nfra erp is so impressive that the system’s ability to integrate project works of different location and bring it under one centralized location from where the project managers and other decision makers able to scrutinize the progress of each projects . This will further enable them to make changes or alterations in the project works whenever necessary. Communication with and between every department from different locations also becomes an easy process with eresource nfra ERP system, which is also one of the most important factor when it comes to a company like ViCC.
Once implemented eresource nfra erp system will allow the Project Managers manage their work effectively from work stations and all information could be feed to them on real-time basis from the on-site location.
One of the important elements of success in the construction industry is an efficient management of manpower. Human Resource Management module in eresource nfra system could help organizations streamline their recruitment of personal and management of workers in the construction site.
Each project needs to be supplies with adequate manpower to complete the project on time. eresource NFRA helps companies to identify the requirement of manpower for each project accurately and thus the deployment can be done effectively. Manpower if not managed properly could bring negative results on project success.
- VICC’s corporate culture is founded on a set of values:
- Safety and sustainability: Safety first! Provide safety trainings and safety tools to all ouremployees and labors while adhering to international safety provisions.
- Talent and skills: Talented and highly skilled people are our greatest asset.
- Honesty and integrity: We have a zero-tolerance policy to bribery and corruption practices, we respect our competitors and stake holders.
- Attitude: We promote a positive and proactive attitude towards business and a constant commitment to the company as those are the most powerful tools we may think about, even more powerful than technical and economic strength alone.
- Training and skills enhancement: Young and innovative staff will forge the company’s future by promoting and enabling their skills, creativity and innovative approach.
- Quality: Quality is the key to competitiveness in the international arena.