About eresource | Contact Us | Log-In | Help Desk | We Are Hiring | Register to Subscribe
eresource ERP helps small businesses to grow
- In today's dynamic technological environment, eresource is becoming a name to reckon with. Computer technology has progressed beyond automation and organizations have realized that shying away from constantly transforming technological advancement could push their business into a corner from where comeback into the front arena will be a difficult task.
HRM module improves employee collaboration and business process flow
- Change is taking place everywhere. Emerging sophisticated technologies make all business houses to adapt to the change. Today it has become essential for every department of an organization to work with the latest and fastest technologies to achieve the expected growth of its business.
Financial Management module helps strategic planning and decision making
- eresoure ERP financial management system, which encompasses the functions that are required to maintain one or more sets of books, generate financial reports, manage cash and fixed assets and execute payment and receivable transactions.
eresource ERP TQM module enhances the ability to listen to the customers
- Organizations targeting Total Quality Management (TQM) in their businesses, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software has become an essential necessity, Though these two concepts are getting treated separately, in reality separating one from other is impractical as far as a business organization is concerned.
Warehouse management keeps inventory moving and shipments on schedule
- Selecting the right ERP solution with an effective warehouse management module is imperative to keep inventory moving and customer shipments on schedule. eresource ERP provides the means to ensure fast, accurate fulfillment through directed, optimized workflow.
Purchase module in eresource ERP streamlines procurement of materials
- Purchase Management module in eresource ERP streamlines procurement of required Material, packaging material, sub assembly and other non-inventory materials. It automates the processes of identifying potential suppliers, Supplier Evaluation, Supplier Quote Evaluation, awarding purchase order to the supplier, and billing processes.
eresource ERP sales module emphasis that Customer is God
- Now let us turn our focus to the Sales Module. You will agree that Sales is the most important aspect concerning any business. No business can witness success unless the company treats their customer as a God. Therefore Sales module also can be termed as Customer Relationship Management (CRM) module.
Understanding eresource ERP master module
- In the earlier article we have seen the entry page where the different modules of ERP system are displayed. The user can select any of the modules they wish to work on with provided they have the right. What is to be remembered is that before anyone can start work on any modules, the Master must be prepared, which normally done by the System Administrator or anyone that the company has authorized.
More dynamic ERP modules with easy to operate interface
- Companies that plan to invest in ERP system must do a proper evaluation before taking the final decision about the right choice of the ERP system. It is to be remembered in today's technologically advanced business environment, a web-based ERP system can definitely do wonders if not miracles.
eresource ERP system brings transparency, responsibility and accountability
- There is only a simple answer to the question raised by organizations 'why they must implement eresource ERP?' The answer is - to simply complex process. As you may be aware that as far as a business establishment is concerned process capital can positively affect customer capital and customer capital ultimately affects business performance.
All you need to know about eresource ERP, including news, best practices, analysis and more.
All your questions on eresource ERP or any other common issues about ERP system will be answered by our panel of experts. Post your questions here
In order for a software system to be considered ERP, it must provide an organization with functionality for two or more systems.
With the eresource SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) model, the system is becoming a popular choice among the SMEs in India Go to details
Our client are the most valued, vital aspects of what we do and who we are. Without our clients, our work would have no meaning. View our clients' list