The Human Resource Module in eresource ERP has a set of rich features and integrates seamlessly with other module. Eresource ERP HR module offers you wide solutions for HR department making it possible for other department to access specific employee data. The HR modules covers all the function required in business practice and is flexible enough to optimize the business processes by configuring to suit customer's requirement.
Human Resource module streamlines the management of human resources and human capitals. It comprises of four broad sections, mainly Training, Recruitment, Payroll and Attendance. HR module in eresource ERP routinely maintains a complete employee database including contact information, salary details, attendance, performance evaluation and promotion of all employees.
eresource ERP Human resource Management is a suite of integrated solution, designed to facilitate HR operations by reducing time-intensive administrative tasks and lowering costs by deploying self-service applications. Eresource ERP solution offers many different sub-systems under the HR module. Listed below are some of the most common sub systems.
- Personnel Management: The personnel management comprises of HR master-data, personnel administration, recruitment and salary administration.
- Organizational Management: Organizational management includes, organizational structure, staffing schedules & job description.
- Payroll System: Salary management, statutory reporting, attendance management for salary calculation.
- Time Management: Time management includes shift planning, time recording, absence & leave management.
- Personal Development: This section comprises of training and event management, additional training determination and training assessment.